HVAC Maintenance Plans in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Staunton and Waynesboro, VA
Why Regular Maintenance is a Good Idea
Some of the best reasons for keeping up with AC maintenance involve, of course, money. With nearly half of the average household’s energy use going toward heating and cooling costs, it’s easy to see why maximizing efficiency is important. The advantages of regular tune-ups include:
- Maintaining the highest level of comfort possible in your home
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced utility costs
- Extending the life of your equipment by up to 25%
- Diagnosing problems early leads to fewer and less costly repairs
What Our Maintenance Visits Entail
Valley Air Heating, Cooling & Plumbing services all brands of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality equipment. Our HVAC maintenance services include:
- AC Tune-Ups: checking the filters, compressor performance, refrigerant charge, and all safety controls; testing the crankcase heater and operating pressure; inspecting the condenser coil, evaporator coil, evaporator drain pan, condensate drain, and blower (clean if necessary); recording superheat; lubricating all necessary parts; cleaning and calibrating the thermostat.
- Heater Tune-Ups: checking the filters, gas valve, operation of safety controls, sequencer, heating elements during operation, CO level, and heat exchanger; cleaning the blower, interior of manifold compartment, pilot, and burners; testing for gas leaks; cleaning and calibrating the thermostat; checking and cleaning humidifier; checking heat pump reversing valves and defrost cycle
Take Advantage of Our Preventive Maintenance Plans
By signing up for one of our preventative maintenance plans, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Two tune-ups per year
- Priority customer status
- 15% discount on repair parts and labor
- A one-year warranty on repairs
- Earn a 2% discount on new accessories and equipment per year, up to a total of 10% off
HVAC Services from True Professionals
As a family-owned and operated company, we use and install up to date equipment and provide our clients with the best solutions at the most affordable price. All of our contractors are licensed, knowledgeable professionals who take pride in our job and our cleanliness.
We offer customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work and a 2-year labor warranty on all new installations. Our experts provide prompt, reliable HVAC services and are available 24/7 for emergency repairs. Call today to find out more about our heating and cooling maintenance services or to schedule an appointment.