Years ago, air conditioning systems consisted of a gust of freezing air, and heating systems provided blasts of heat that took you from cold to sweating with no happy medium. These days, modern HVAC systems adapt to variable conditions within your home and provide the precise amount of cooling and heating necessary to achieve optimal comfort.
At Valley Air, our goal is to manage the installation process from beginning to end, and we take every extra step to ensure a simple and rewarding experience. We are a family owned business, and that translates to our work, as we believe in treating our customers with the same respect and consideration we give our own family!
How can we help you? Valley Air of Virginia provides the following installation services:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Heating Systems
- Air Cleaners
- Programmable Thermostats
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- And More!
Are you ready for HVAC Installation?
Installing a new air conditioner or heating system is a big investment, and you should only do it when you know you’re ready. The technicians at Valley Air help people in Staunton, Fishersville, Waynesboro, Harrisonburg and the surrounding areas determine if it’s time for a complete installation or if repair of an existing system is more appropriate.
- Do your cooling and heating costs seem higher than normal?
- Is your outdoor unit loud and disruptive?
- Does your home get too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer?
- Is your outdoor unit starting to show signs of wear?
- Does your system run all the time or does it short-cycle, constantly turning off and on?
- Is your system difficult to maintain with a filter that’s hard to access and replace?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, call us today! We’d love to help you discuss your options.